Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No batteries required


Today my 2 year old daughter, Christina, said something that I need to share with the world. I was changing her diaper and she was entertaining herself with a toy whose batteries had died. While I was carefully wiping her bottom I said, "I'll have to see if I can find something to fix that". She frowned and asked, "what you gonna find, mummy?" I answered, "I'm gonna see if I can find some batteries that will fit". She paused with a look of concern on her face then said, "Mummy, batteries don't go in my bum". I quickly reassured her that I was not intending to put batteries in her bum. I'm not sure if she believed me, especially since I couldn't contain my laughter! Ah, my precious girl. I'm so amazed.

1 comment:

OfficeTYPE said...

That is so funny! What a doll, love those curls :)