Thursday, May 01, 2008

More Craftiness



I think I've been influenced by my husbands clear infatuation with Wendy from "She's crafty" because I keep finding myself taking on more actual hands on crafting. It may also have something to do with the fact that I find myself at the cottage without my computer for days on end. Regardless, here's a little of my latest stuff...

I created a leaf stamp background inside the photo holder so it could hang as an artwork or as a photo frame. The canvas is covered in botanical papers that I tore into little tiny pieces then glued on randomly. There's a couple of leaf skeletons. One beside the frame and another in the bottom, left corner. The frame is a faux woodgrain covered chipboard that used to be the back of an old entertainment stand.

No comments: