Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hubby's Card


Here's my honey's card. I used one of my Readers Digest vintage images, some dollar store brads and chipboard, dollar store stamps and rub-ons, and some paper and cardstock I got at Loomis and Tooles ages ago.
Inside, more dollar store paper. The little heart shaped envelope was a template I downloaded from Mirkwood Designs free templates. Got the pretty quote from my favorite site, Quote Garden.
Then I created a little fan-fold heart notebook out of more dollar store paper. Inside, I wrote my little love letter to my dearest. Note that I did not include a picute of that. Some things still remain sacred. That folded note got tucked neatly into the heart envelope. I'm so pleased with my little spurt of traditional scrapping. I may have to do it again soon!

No comments: