Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Darling!

I finally finished a new scrap layout! Here's my darling movie star girl in all her puckered up glory. The flower paper and the heart embellishment came from Scrap Girls. They have incredible freebies. Jessica Sprague was my inspiration for the blending methods. She has great tutorials on how to use Photoshop. I created a layer full of the word 'darling' in various sizes then blended it with the flower paper then again with the photo. The title font is Broadway and the rest of the words are done in MASexy, which is a font that I got from dafont.com. I applied ebossing and drop shadows to all the text. The stamped frame around the photo came from a wonderful blog called living dreams. I had done a bunch more with this layout, including more photos from the 'session' and more papers and frame stamps. But I have a tendency to overdo. So I went back a few steps, deleted a few layers, and went with this. I'm pleased with the result. (Of course I saved the busier version!!! I put a lot of work into it and couldn't just throw it out!!)

No comments: